Sonja Morgan reveals if she would ever date Andrew Cuomo






Sonja Morgan has her trend and way of life model, and now she’s prepared for love.


Throughout an Instagram Dwell with Web page Six on Thursday, the “Actual Housewives of New York Metropolis” star, 56, mentioned she’s been involved with a matchmaker.


“Love’s on the horizon,” she mentioned. “I’m not searching for a person to deal with me. I need to be spoiled, and I need to get pounded and s—tfaced, however at residence. In personal.”


She mentioned she is searching for anyone “just a little extra discreet,” including, “possibly somebody with a winery, or horses. Someone that has their very own life, who’s quiet and doesn’t watch TV. Somebody that is aware of what the forex is doing.”


Morgan has been self-isolating at a spa in Desert Sizzling Springs, Cali., distant from her residence in New York, and the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic. She has been watching Andrew Cuomo information her residence state by means of the disaster although.


When requested if she would ever contemplate courting the governor, who not too long ago mentioned he's “eligible,” she didn't appear too .


“I acquired a whole lot of good issues to say about Andrew,” she started. “We each have been lively for Marriage Equality New York and getting that handed. I don’t know, I don’t actually know. I do like a dandy man. He’s fairly dandy. He’s acquired an enormous character, although. I like a quiet man. Form of a quiet, silent kind should you get my drift. I feel we each have large personalities. I feel somebody just a little extra behind the scenes is for me.”


One factor she is for certain of, although? “Everyone loves Cuomo.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post