Right here’s what Angela Simmons is on the lookout for in a person, post-quarantine


Angela Simmons is open to courting after the quarantine is over, simply not with guys that deliver drama.


“I wish to date. I’m open to it,” she informed Web page Six. “The man must have sure qualities. He has to positively be a household man, God-fearing, humorous, established, it’s a protracted checklist. My son will certainly have to offer his approval. I don’t need anyone round my son if he doesn’t like him, completely.”


WeTV “Rising Up Hip Hop” star Simmons is mom to three-year-old son Sutton Jr. with ex Sutton Tennyson, who was gunned down throughout a dispute in his Atlanta driveway in 2018.


She added, “However I don’t like drama so I positively need no a part of it. I don’t have a look at it as flattering in any respect.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post