Meek Mill welcomes first youngster with Milan Harris on his birthday

Meek Mill bought the “greatest present” on his 33rd birthday.


The rapper and spouse Milan Harris introduced the beginning of their first youngster collectively Wednesday.


“Milano dropped me off a king on my birthday! #thebestgift,” Mill tweeted.


Harris introduced she was pregnant again in December at considered one of her vogue exhibits. Mill didn’t affirm it till February throughout a Twitter feud with ex Nikki Minaj.


The style designer documented her being pregnant on Instagram.


“I’m a artistic, so I didn’t need to announce my being pregnant to the world and even to my household with only a picture of my child bump,” Harris mentioned in an Instagram video after the announcement.


She wished Mill a contented birthday on Instagram, however has not but posted in regards to the beginning.


Mill additionally has two different sons, Murad and Rihmeek, from earlier relationships.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post