Machine Gun Kelly Exposes Hilarious Feud With Neighbor Jeff Lewis



Pleasant neighborhood rivalry. Machine Gun Kelly hilariously uncovered himself because the troublemaker in his neighborhood after Jeff Lewis referred to as him out on his radio present.


“The meat is actual on my block,” the 30-year-old rapper wrote on Instagram alongside a number of clips of the 50-year-old Bravo character’s “Jeff Lewis Dwell” present. In response to the video, Lewis introduced the Cleveland native up by identify greater than as soon as on his dwell present to complain about his not-so-neighborly conduct.


“Now, I've no subject with this man however there’s pressure brewing,” the Flipping Out star started. “He mentioned it’s really going to show into the film Neighbors and that he’s Zac Efron, which implies that I’m f–king Seth Rogen.”






The Large Time Adolescence actor (actual identify Colson Baker) gave a shocked look to the digital camera as his neighbor referred to as him out once more, this time for his “soiled 30” party on the finish of April.


“I’ve discovered loads about him,” Lewis teased. “At 5 p.m. — that to them is day consuming. He had an enormous cake within the form of a guitar. They nonetheless park in entrance of the hearth hydrant, they park in entrance of individuals’s driveways. It’s simply, I believe they’re so f–ked up that they only cease the automotive wherever it lands.”



Regardless of his public complaints, Lewis insisted in one other clip that he doesn’t “hate” the musician and his associates. “My neighbors hate them,” the previous Property Envy star mentioned. “As a result of my neighbors have complained about them to me.”


After the feud escalated, the “Until I Die” rapper took issues into his personal fingers and despatched a bottle of Dom Perignon to Lewis as a pleasant truce. “I want we might have had an opportunity to fulfill,” he mentioned in a video. “Should you ever want something, simply come knocking. … Cheers, neighbor.”


Shortly after MGK made amends together with his neighbor, producer Randall Emmett chimed in on the neighborhood drama. “I’m glad I introduced my associates collectively,” the 49-year-old film mogul mentioned, sharing an image of the rapper’s beneficiant reward on his Instagram Story.


Pay attention on Spotify to Us Weekly's Scorching Hollywood as every week the editors of Us break down the most popular leisure information tales!





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post