Lexi Underwood desires you to know she’s not associated to Blair Underwood


Up-and-coming actress Lexi Underwood is attempting to clear up a persistent rumor that she’s the daughter of famed “L.A. Legislation” star Blair Underwood.


“I've seen [the rumor] on blogs, in several articles and even on my biography that Blair Underwood is … my dad,” Lexi, a star of Hulu’s “Little Fires In all places,” instructed Web page Six.


“We’ve been attempting to alter that,” including, for the report, her father is Alex Underwood.


“My dad and mom are studying articles and so they’re like, ‘What?!’ I don’t even appear to be [Blair]. The one factor we've got in frequent is that we share the final identify and we each are black … He is a superb actor however I’ve by no means even met him.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post