Jeff Lewis, boyfriend Scott Anderson break up after weeks of ‘negativity’


It’s over for Jeff Lewis and boyfriend Scott Anderson.


The “Flipping Out” star, who dated Anderson for a bit over a 12 months, confirmed the information on Monday on his podcast, “Jeff Lewis Stay,” telling listeners he had “some unhealthy information.”


“Scott Anderson and I — we referred to as it quits over the weekend,” Lewis, 50, revealed. “The final eight weeks has been sort of tough. He’s had a whole lot of anxiousness, a whole lot of frustration, and it obtained to some extent the place I felt that he was hypercritical of me.


“It was a whole lot of negativity and at all times complaining,” he defined. “I really feel like I labored very laborious within the relationship. I felt like I used to be excellent to him.”


Lewis stated he’s trying again on the connection fondly, regardless of the “negativity” plaguing them in current weeks.


“Look, I’ll be sincere: generally, he bugs the s–t out of me,” Lewis shared, “however the optimistic at all times outweighs the detrimental.”


The inside designer famous that it was Anderson who really terminated the connection, a choice with which Lewis agreed.


“He simply stopped speaking, so then I may really feel him subsequent to me simply indignant, pouting, seething, resenting me,” he stated, including that he regretted not taking Anderson’s suggestion of going to {couples} remedy.


“There was only a actual lack of communication with us. We converse two totally different languages,” he went on. “And for me, I want extra affirmation and acknowledgment and people sorts of issues every now and then. The beating me up and the hypercriticism, it simply turned suffocating to me.”


Lewis started relationship Anderson in March of final 12 months.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post