Jax Taylor Calls Tom Sandoval, Tom Schwartz’s Restaurant a ‘Cash Pit’



Not holding again. Jax Taylor slammed his Vanderpump Guidelines costars Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz’s restaurant, TomTom, on Wednesday, March 13.




Taylor, 40, shared two images of himself cuddling together with his canines, on Wednesday, which led to 1 follower to check Taylor’s success to Sandoval, 36, and Schwartz’s enterprise savvy.


“I Gotta say, I hate the truth that Tom and Tom have prospered with that enterprise,” the person wrote, noting that Taylor has “made errors” through the years however has turned himself round.


The fan continued: “It is best to have a restaurant or bar that’s yours and solely yours and you have to discover an investor to assist make that occur and go away the others behind as a result of I believe you and Brittany [Cartwright] could be happier in the long term. Don’t know you however I’m happy with you.”


Jax Taylor Tom Sandoval Tom Schwartz
Jax Taylor, Tom Sandoval, and Tom Schwartz. Gregory Tempo/Shutterstock; Broadimage/Shutterstock; MJ Images/Shutterstock

The Michigan native replied to the remark, saying that he's by no means envious of his castmates’ restaurant — and it’s not profitable.


“They haven't prospered,” Taylor wrote, slamming the 2 enterprise homeowners. “That restaurant is a cash pit.”




The Vanderpump Guidelines: Jax And Brittany Take Kentucky star then deleted that remark and posted one other that learn, “I'd by no means need to personal a bar in Hollywood it’s a cash pit. It by no means finally ends up effectively. However thanks.”


Taylor’s feedback got here in the future after his feud with Sandoval aired on Pump Guidelines. Through the Tuesday, Could 12, episode, the 2 butted heads after the Missouri native threw a pool celebration the identical day that Taylor and his spouse, Cartwright, had one.




“If you wish to bash me, high-quality, I can take it, however when you come after my spouse, I’m going to return after you,” Taylor stated on the BravoTV.com’s aftershow. “I don’t care when you’re my greatest buddy or not. She’s my spouse. … How dare you throw a celebration the day earlier than when she’s planning this endlessly?”


As season eight of the Bravo sequence has aired, Taylor has publicly tweeted about his fallout with Sandoval, which the Behind Your Eyes actor opened as much as Us Weekly completely about in February.




“It looks like he’s indignant and projecting,” Sandoval instructed Us. “Jax will say that I’m doing every thing for the fallacious causes. Attempt to discredit me in any manner he can. Once more, authenticity is vital to me and something I ever do and say on the present is to be truthful, open and trustworthy about my life and the way I'm feeling.”


Vanderpump Guidelines airs on Bravo on Tuesdays at eight p.m. ET.








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post