Trump says Joe Biden may have been ‘falsely accused’ by Tara Reade

WASHINGTON — President Trump has known as for Joe Biden to deal with sexual assault allegations from Tara Reade, however speculated he might have been falsely accused.


“I don’t know something about it. I feel he ought to reply,” Trump instructed reporters when requested in regards to the costs on Thursday afternoon on the White Home.


“It could possibly be false accusations. I do know all about false accusations,” he continued. “I’ve been falsely charged quite a few instances, and there may be such a factor.”


Biden, 77, will break his silence over costs he assaulted Reade, a former Senate staffer, in 1993 in an interview with MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Friday morning.


His marketing campaign has confronted mounting strain to reply with new proof bolstering his accuser’s claims rising this month.


The president went on to talk at size in regards to the 2018 sexual assault allegations in opposition to Supreme Courtroom Justice Brett Kavanaugh, calling it an “absolute shame.”


“There’s an excellent man. He was falsely charged. What occurred with him was an absolute shame to our nation,” he stated.


“I can’t communicate for Biden. I can solely say I feel he ought to reply,” he added.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post