Phil Robertson Thought of Confronting Drive-By Shooter at Son Willie’s Home



Armed and prepared. Phil Robertson opened up about his response to the drive-by taking pictures that came about at son Willie Robertson’s home.


“I received the .22 in my hand. I stated, ‘Not sufficient weapon.’ I stated, ‘That appeared like on the gate up right here.’ I stated, ‘That’s the place it appears like they're,’” the Duck Dynasty alum, 74, recalled in the course of the Wednesday, April 29, episode of the “Unashamed With Phil Robertson” podcast. “So I stated, ‘Properly, let me simply rise up right here and get that AR and I’ll go up there,’ however then I ended. I stated, ‘Wait a minute. I’m behind a locked gate. In the event that they crash the gate, they’ll be right here in just a bit bit.’”


Phil reconsidered when he realized the incident may have simply been youngsters taking pictures at indicators on the street. He admitted that he didn’t wish to find yourself “on the flawed facet of this factor” if he killed them.


Phil Robertson Considered Confronting Drive-By Shooter at Willie’s House
Phil Robertson Shutterstock

Jase Robertson, who's considered one of Willie’s brothers, then chimed in about what he believed the shooter’s motive to be. “As soon as we noticed who he's, there was no apparent ties to any of the household. There was nothing that actually made sense,” he stated. “I imply, you'll be able to guess, you'll be able to have opinions. I imply, if I gave my opinion, I might say based mostly on what I do know, which could be very little, it simply looks like a man saying, ‘Maintain my beer and watch this.’”


The 50-year-old former actuality star additionally implied that substance abuse was concerned.


Regardless of the ordeal, Phil and Jase famous that they wish to discuss to the shooter to share God’s message, they usually even prayed for him on the finish of the episode.


Willie, 48, and his son John Luke Robertson’s houses in Louisiana had been hit by bullets in the course of the Friday, April 24, incident. The household are quarantined on the property in a number of residences because of the coronavirus pandemic.




“We had been fairly shook up,” Willie instructed USA At this time Community on Sunday, April 26. “It seems to be like they had been simply spraying bullets throughout my property.”


Daniel Dean King Jr. was arrested and charged with aggravated assault by drive-by taking pictures, prison injury to property and prison trespassing. He was ordered to remain at the least 1,000 ft away from John Luke, 24, his spouse, Mary Kate Robertson (née McEachern), and their son, John Shepherd, 6 months, till April 2022 and give up his firearms.


Pay attention on Spotify to Us Weekly's Scorching Hollywood as every week the editors of Us break down the most popular leisure information tales!





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post