Pauly D is unrecognizable with new ‘quarantine beard’


Pauly D of “Jersey Shore” fame shocked a number of followers with the reveal of his “quarantine beard.”


The truth star, 39, shared what seems to be an edited photograph of himself rocking his newly-grown facial hair Friday, main followers to query precisely which “Jersey Shore” forged member they have been seeing earlier than their eyes.


“Why does Pauly D appear like Ronnie dressed up as Pauly D,” wrote one fan, whereas one other added, “I used to be about to say ‘hahaha this particular person appears like Pauly D’ however it actually is simply Pauly D trying like somebody pretending to be Pauly D.”


Followers of the favored DJ continued to query the photograph, telling the Jersey native, “Idk who you're however should you don’t give Pauly D his cellphone again.” One other complimented the brand new look, writing, “Pauly D acquired high-quality af and Im not about to be shamed out of admitting that.” 



 


Co-star Vinny Guadagnino additionally went by his personal bodily transformation lately, revealing the outcomes of his weight reduction journey Wednesday.


“Lots of people didn’t know that I struggled with my weight my complete life. I used to be the king of yo-yo weight-reduction plan,” Vinny shared. “I used to be my largest throughout the years I used to be off TV so lots of people didn’t understand.”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post