Nick Viall calls Madison Prewett ‘a liar’ after Peter Weber remarks


“Bachelor” alum Nick Viall seems to be in Peter Weber‘s nook.


On Monday, the “Viall Recordsdata” podcast host, 39, addressed current drama involving Weber, 28, and his ex, Madison Prewett. The feedback got here per week after Prewett spoke out concerning the former “Bachelor’s” reunion with Kelley Flanagan.


Throughout his podcast, Viall speculated about Prewett’s honesty, referencing a January allegation that she created her personal fan Instagram account.


“Right here’s what we all know, Peter may be lots of issues. He may need been sloppy, you can have argued that perhaps he’s acquired some maturing to do, he’s actually indecisive, however what Peter has additionally been is trustworthy, even to a fault,” Viall mentioned, later including, “We additionally know Madison to be a little bit little bit of a liar.”


“It’s true. Folks wish to neglect, I do know Madison needs to neglect it,” Viall continued, referencing the allegedly pretend fan account. “It's foolish and trivial, and there’s a logical rationalization for it, that she wished folks to love her.”


“I do know Madison thinks I don’t like her and I do know folks assume I’ve been onerous on Madison, I feel she’s simply fantastic. I’ve defended Madison,” Viall went on. “However, for those who’re going to be righteous, and also you’re going to be pious, and also you’re going to speak about your relationship with God and the way you wish to be an instance to younger girls, blah, blah, blah, then I maintain you to a better customary. And so don’t be a liar. Don’t be useless. I’m useless, I could be useless,” Viall mentioned.


He added, “I don’t like that for those who’re going to be tremendous pious. I’ve talked to producers they usually like Madison, however in addition they assume she could be a little manipulative and a little bit little bit of a liar.”


A rep for Prewett didn't instantly return our request for remark.



Prewett, 24, completed second on Weber’s season of “The Bachelor” in March. And, whereas the pair have gone their separate methods, Prewett spoke about Weber’s reference to Flanagan on Kaitlyn Bristowe’s “Off the Vine” podcast final week, claiming he contacted her earlier than the pair’s Chicago reunion.


“To be trustworthy, what was actually complicated to me is that two days earlier than he’s noticed in Chicago, he was like calling me and texting me like, I miss you, let’s get again collectively,'” Prewett alleged.


In response, Weber fired again: “@madiprew you’d assume you’d have a little bit extra respect for this case given we each know there’s extra to the story.”


Weber, for his half, has put Prewett out of sight and out of thoughts and now not follows her on Instagram. It seems his focus is now Flanagan, 27.


“Peter and Kelley are absolutely relationship, however they aren’t admitting it to folks,” a supply instructed Us Weekly on Tuesday.


Flanagan was eradicated on Weber’s season of “The Bachelor” in Week 7, though the duo met previous to filming.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post