Luke Rockhold Reveals ‘Wild’ Battle with ‘Zombie’ Attacker





Luke Rockhold 2014





Getty







Former UFC middleweight champion Luke Rockhold claimed he used a “vicious front-kick” to fend off the assault of a “wild” assailant throughout a latest “informal stroll” together with his canine alongside Santa Monica Boulevard in California.

Rockhold revealed the loopy story, which may solely be described as a social distancing nightmare, throughout his look this week on Submission Radio. The ex-UFC fighter stated he was taking his canine for a stroll only a few blocks away from his residence and was seeking to seize a chew to eat when he ran throughout a gaggle of folks that despatched warning alerts to his mind.

All of a sudden, one of many individuals, a girl who Rockhold described as “homeless…she appeared like, in all probability meth or one thing…simply nasty…tremendous out of it” made a surprising transfer to hurry towards Rockhold.

“As I obtained nearer, she popped up out of nowhere and ran at me like some zombie or one thing,” Rockhold stated. “It was wild. It was like the very last thing I anticipated. I used to be simply strolling and minding my very own enterprise with my canine, and this chick simply runs at me inside 15 ft or one thing.”

Rockhold stated it appeared the girl was attempting to scare him and that she was working towards him to spit at him, presumedly to threaten him with the coronavirus.

“She simply jumped and began to run at me like [screaming] and she or he began…like she was gonna spit on me,” Rockhold stated. “Like, it was like a full, identical to attempting to scare me or infect me [with COVID-19] sort of factor. I don’t know what she was on, but it surely didn’t appear like something I wish to be round.”

Clearly, the warmth of the second is precisely when Rockhold’s coaching kicked in. The place a standard human being may need merely turned the opposite method and ran away from the unusual state of affairs, Rockhold stood his floor and fired off a “vicious front-kick” that despatched his would-be assailant flying via the air.

“And it occurred so fast, so instinctually,” Rockhold stated. “The factor simply ran at me…And I didn’t know what to do.”

“And because it obtained near me I simply reared up with only a vicious entrance kick and simply launched that factor within the air…,” Rockhold stated. “And the factor simply went up, landed on the bottom and actually like began quivering like a vampire frying within the solar or one thing.”

It was a lesson the would-be attacker in all probability received’t neglect anytime quickly.

Rockhold nabbed UFC gold again in 2015 however misplaced his title to Michael Bisping the next summer time. He’s 1-2 since shedding his 185-pound belt with each losses coming by way of knockout. Nonetheless, Rockhold additionally stated throughout that very same interview that he is perhaps on his method again to the Octagon quickly.

Who is aware of? Possibly this harrowing expertise is precisely what the fighter wanted to get his preventing profession again on monitor.

Comply with the Heavy on UFC Fb web page for the most recent breaking information, rumors and content material!

READ NEXT: Donald Cerrone’s Beautiful Admission About Conor McGregor Battle

Twitter: @Kelsey_McCarson







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post