Hilarie Burton lets her grey hair develop out in solidarity with frontline employees


Hilarie Burton is ditching the hair dye throughout quarantine for a symbolic purpose.


In an emotional Instagram publish on Tuesday, the previous “One Tree Hill” star, 37, shared a close-up take a look at her pure grey hair. “The ‘silver lining’ is actually rising out of my cranium,” she started her caption.


“For all of our frontline and important employees who're too busy to fuss with issues like hair shade, I develop mine out in solidarity with you,” Burton continued. “Once I see it, I’m reminded of all you’re doing to maintain us protected. I’m reminded that you simply should be taken care of.”


The actress added that she’d relatively use her days caught at house for one thing extra productive.


“I’m reminded that any spare time I've shouldn’t be spent on vainness, however relatively on serving to our heroes,” she wrote. “I could make 5 masks within the time it could take me to dye my hair.”


Continued Burton: “It’s a small, foolish image. Grey hair. Who cares, proper? However I hope the nurse or the vet or the shop clerk who's feeling drained and overwhelmed is aware of that it’s a visual factor I can present that claims ‘I’m with you.’ #stayhome #protectourhealthcareworkers #protectouressentialworkers”


Stars confirmed their help within the feedback. “Stunning phrases and love the grays,” Rumer Willis wrote, whereas Kate Walsh described her buddy’s sprouting grays as a “halo.”


Burton is way from the one star who’s embracing their pure roots throughout lockdown. Sarah Silverman and Kevin Hart have each taken to Instagram to indicate off their silver strands lately.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post